View Profile QueenBoo

104 Movie Reviews

thank you for this wonderful content lmfao

God I love this LOLLL

I enjoyed this, awesome job! I love how calm yet chaotic this animation's script is.

10 Game Reviews

Merry Tankmas everyone! <3

Thank you all for deciding to have me on board for this year’s Tankmas Advent. It means the world to me.

For me, this is such a milestone since I’ve never submitted my art to anything quite like this.

It’s a different feeling, like I’ve become a part of something that needed my presence— with many an audience willing to take a peek at my work.

Being a part of this community has been such an experience, I’m very grateful. I can only wonder what I can do next.

I can’t wait to go back & reminisce during this time. I will be glad this happened.

Have a wonderful holiday & bless y’all. c:

Cool & cute simple game, however, I am absolutely not a fan of the "ad" simulating placements here. If they were removed, then this game would be much more enjoyable.

I understand this is possibly a template for an actual mobile app game release, however this is a website where we should be able to enjoy games without the annoyance of ads popping up every so often.

Little did anyone know that this would be one of the most legendary games to hit Newgrounds & just the internet in general-

32 Audio Reviews

What I love about these Erect Remixes [this being one of the prime examples] is that Boyfriend sounds like he's legit fighting back & making his own bars rather than repeating after everyone.

One of my favorite tracks in the Tankmas ADVENT game 2021 <3

I can feel it in your voices that he was demolished

VoicesByCorey responds:

Lots of raw emotion put into that one!

167 Art Reviews

So pretty omgggggg

This is too perfect

They look so cool!!

TheExtreamH responds:

glad ya like my version of them

2D Illustrator, Animator, & Indulger of Clownery. Often draws the lewd. Desires to reach high & have fun while doing it.
[Minors please do not interact with my “A” rated//NSFW content!!]

Vicky McVickster @QueenBoo