QueenBoo

Filters may affect review visibility.

165 Movie Reviews

I like how he landed on his back thanks to the impact, yet his knee is the one that hurts the most HAHAHAHA

This video was hella edgy (in a good way because it’s accurate to it’s origins), I love it.

The ending where Pico’s voice apparently goes back to normal rather than his “kiddy voice” to keep Cassandra from committing a massacre was great LMAO

The loads of art & animation portayed in this movie was great! Hope to see more from you!

Aww now this was just so sweet! Loved it from beginning to end.

16 Game Reviews

“Your majesty… Dungeon and his minions have collaborated on a game!”

“Wowwww!! What are all those heads?!”

“These are the faces of the 2022 collab- you must conquer each!”

“I guess I better get to studying!”

Thetageist responds:

Good luck and may the face be with you...? I don't know, I came up with that on the fly.

An interesting thought came to me as I was playing this, it would be so cool to see everyone's creatures into a game in of itself [although a little too ambitious of an idea]. A bunch would be enemies you have to fight, interact with, would be your allies etc. Not to mention NPCs...

Nice to see everyone's entries in here! I hope this won't be the last time I see them.

Other than the cool showcase we have here, some technical issues I've been having myself- sometimes the loading times for the showcase is a little long and additionally the game can just freeze on me suddenly. So, I'd have to refresh [this has happened more than twice]. It can be quite an inconvenience for me... Then again the game may be more tailored for windows users, i'm a mac user lol.

Update: I reached the last creature and it froze on me after I viewed the... footage. Unintentionally very fitting.

MSGhero responds:

Mac shouldn't matter, but Safari would since it doesn't support several things that games need to do. I'll keep it in mind though

This was fun! I loved your guys' take on bejeweled & candy-crush like games!
Personally what made it fun was the character designs & interactions they all had. I found it quite comedic.

For one month this is incredibly impressive. You all outta give yourselves a pat on the back. Keep up the good work.

42 Audio Reviews

You’re a very chill person to talk to, and I hope I get to discuss random shenanigans with you again! :D
It’s nice hearing chill convos like this!

Just wanted to let you know, I appreciated you giving out your thoughts on the current state of the internet. Was very easy to digest even though you described it as “rambling” & “going in circles”. Made me a little emotional at the end.

It is very rough growing up in a certain period in time & eventually see things just change so drastically to where it becomes harder and harder to adapt to it.

I can agree that the whole accessible “reel”-like (tiktok-esque) content is much more… I’d say less admirable to digest than someone actually putting more blood, sweat, & tears into a video. Even I feel I can’t keep up with content like that in an algorithm that favors such quick and easy material.

I hope it isn’t a stretch for me to say this helped me understand, not just you, but those who yield more standards. I didn’t even think about that too much until you pointed it out.

Stanpai responds:

Thank you so much for listening.

Because of the speed of technological evolution, we're basically at the mercy of the powers that be unless we are on our own websites.

Previous installments of this podcast are way less serious in terms of subject matter, but I hope you'll check them out as well.

im crying this is so beautiful

ZaazNG responds:

Beauty is in the eye of the Boo-holder, or should I say, POO-holder hahahahaha

259 Art Reviews

hAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Your design of her looks amazing!! Yooooo!

Rated T for hand holding? :o

hhhhhokiohjeezhhhhh responds:

2D Illustrator, animator, painter & indulger of clownery. Often draws & appreciates the lewd. Desires to reach high & have fun while doing it.
[Minors, please do not interact with my A-Rated/NSFW content!!]

Vicky McVickster @QueenBoo